Recently, we were chatting with Bitmaker Labs, a programming and technology bootcamp based in Toronto about some of the apps alumni have made. Going through the list, we found a BlackBerry 10 app worth mentioning called iamSICK.ca. The app helps you find a healthcare provider in Ontario, giving you some nice options for clinics, ER, and Urgent Care providers.
- Search for ERs, urgent care centres, walk-in clinics and pharmacies.
- Available for all of Ontario.
- Web-based version available at iamSICK.ca.
- Contact information, including email addresses and social media where applicable.
- Canada-wide coverage coming soon.