Today, the newest edition of BOLT (dubbed “Beta3”) has been officially released. There are some significant new features and improvements to this release of BOLT that are definitely worth checking out.
Some of the latest updates for the Beta3 release of BOLT are the ability to copy and paste text from web pages, enhanced font rendering, inline entry of text into online forms and support for languages using Cyrillic alphabets.
BOLT’s new features let users:
• Copy and paste text
• Enter and edit text directly within online text boxes
• Upload files such as videos to YouTube or pictures to Photobucket
• Order favorites and arrange them into custom folders
• Toggle between viewing websites with or without images displayed
BOLT Beta3 also includes many enhancements based on feedback from beta users, including:
• Rendering bold, italics, superscript and other rich text styles
• Enhanced rendering of complex web pages
• Faster page rendering
• Servers upgraded to WebKit 4
We’ve got some great screenshots to view as well. All of these screenshots were made using a BlackBerry Curve 8320 (due to the ubiquity of the device). You can also see screenshots of a couple of BOLT’s new features: the ability to arrange favorites in folders (“BOLT Grab” folder) and copy and pasting online text (“BOLT Copy” folder).
Click through for screenshots