Toronto, ON – CommSolv, a leader in Communications Asset Management solutions for wireless and wireline networks announces that it has joined the BlackBerry Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Alliance Program.
Membership in the BlackBerry Alliance Program has helped CommSolv develop a seamlessly integrated wireless device management solution for BlackBerry Enterprise Server on CommSolv’s Mobile Asset Management platform. The CommSolv Communications Asset Management platform enables enterprises to centralize the control of their corporate wireless assets, making it easy for them to:
* Save money and increase budget predictability by establishing and enforcing corporate policies about the phones, service plans and features that each employee is allowed to order.
* Increase control of assets and sensitive data by centrally storing and automatically updating the record of all their wireless assets, who they are assigned to and their statuses.
* Increase customer satisfaction by providing a self-service portal for new wireless service requests and service changes.
* Increase IT efficiency by managing service provider orders and synchronizing inventory with new service orders and service changes.
* Increase IT efficiency and auditing capability by standardizing workflow process flows for new, disconnected and changed assets