Eric Migicovsky is the entrepreneur behind the BlackBerry watch, an accessory that has BlackBerry enthusiasts interested, but also skeptical about whether they would purchase such a device. The watch connects to your BlackBerry via Bluetooth, and notifies you of any incoming messages, calls, alerts etc.
The watch, called the inPulse, will sell for $149 and will include the following features:
- 1.3″ full colour organic light-emitting-diode (OLED) display
- Bluetooth v2.0+EDR
- 150 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery
- Glass lens and full metal body
- 22mm interchangeable wrist band
- Vibrating motor
- Micro-USB port (for charging)
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Dimensions: 51mm height x 38mm width x 12mm depth
Would you purchase such an accessory? It’s a fairly unique idea but it also seems a little redundant with so many other accessories out there. For example, you can use the VM605 for driving, or a strong belt clip for running.