AstraSync has gone version 4.1 Beta 1 (4.1.6) and now supports AutoDiscover, email draft auto-save, sync pausing and contains multiple performance improvements and bug fixes.
AstraSync is a BlackBerry synchronization app that does a two-way OTA sync of email, calendar and contact data with Exchange ActiveSync compatible servers including Microsoft Exchange, MailSite Fusion, Exchange Online, BPOS, CommuniGate Pro, Zimbra, Scalix, FirstClass, Open-Xchange, Kerio MailServer, SmarterMail, Axigen, Google Sync and Gmail.
Major enhancements to AstraSync include:
- Support for AutoDiscover.
- Email draft auto-save.
- Throttling of background operations to improve performance.
- Ability to Pause when synchronizing large numbers of changes.
- Ability to create a new contact from email recipients.
- Shortcut keys (page up / down etc) now supported on all screens.
AstraSync supports almost all BlackBerry devices except 7000, 8100 and 8700 devices. To download this version, visit the AstraSync beta portal with your BlackBerry browser at astrasync.com/beta.