FireceMobileIT have published their Top 10 BlackBerry Apps for the Mobile Worker and it has some really useful apps that are worth checking out.
Here are their Top Ten:
1. Call Time Tracker – Helps business professionals keep track of their time on their BlackBerry so they can better bill their clients. (FREE)
2. Nice Office – A cool app that turns your BlackBerry into a virtual mobile office. Manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Store forms and documents online and send them directly to your customers and more. (FREE)
3. Exgis Expense Tracker – Exgis Expense Tracker is an easy-to-use productivity tool that lets you track your expenses from your BlackBerry as soon as they are incurred. ($4.99)
4. Personal Assistant – Helps you keep track of spending by tracking all of your online accounts. (FREE)
5. Poynt – One of the best LBS apps for BlackBerry and with their upcoming features they’ll be even better. (FREE)