Electric Pocket have updated BugMe!, their notification app and are offering 10 copies as a giveaway. BugMe! is a quick and easy way to remind yourself of daily chores and To Do items. You can take notes, jot down ideas or set a reminder for yourself about an errand you need to run. The app will pop up an alarm when it’s time to get the job done. The latest build includes new features such as:
- Reminder Alerts (nags) for notes so they will repeatedly alert you until acknowledged.
- The ability to schedule BugMe! alarms on a monthly basis – both on the same day of each month and “First Tuesday” style.
- Alarms set to repeat on a recurring basis will now display their next scheduled alert time.
- The option to set a snooze time, which is ideal for those who use BugMe! to wake them up or who may not be able to act on an alert right when it sounds.
- A daily email summary of notes with alarms for the next 24 hours.
- Auto-backup of notes to SD card (if present).
- Automatically checks for app updates, with a link to download the latest version.
To win a copy, just leave a comment on this post. Remember, if you comment as a guest and don’t leave any contact info, we can’t send you the free copy. Make sure to leave your Facebook, Twitter or email to be eligible to win.