Grindr is the hottest all-male hookup app and social network and they’ve recently announced that going forward, they will only be supporting Grindr Xtra, the premium service. Apparently there is “simply not enough ad inventory to have an ad-supported version of Grindr for BlackBerry.” The latest build of Grindr for BlackBerry contains a trial of Grindr Xtra and the Grindr Xtra Store.
To install, follow these steps:
1. You MUST delete all previous of Grindr from your device. (From your BlackBerry’s home screen head to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and delete Grindr)
2. Once Grindr is deleted you must reboot! (if you are not prompted to reboot press alt+right shift+delete)
3. Once your BlackBerry has rebooted open this URL in your BlackBerry browser:
4. When the pop-up appears to install Grindr check the box to edit permissions before installing.
5. Set ALL permissions to allow and then install Grindr
Looking for a review of Grindr? Read Johnny Makeup’s. It’s the best review of probably any BlackBerry app ever written (NSFW).