Next Tuesday, June 30th, Zenprise will be hosting a free Webinar highlighting five best practices for managing heterogeneous smartphone environments.
Drew Collier, Systems Operation Manager at Shook, Hardy, Bacon LLP, will share best practice policies and technologies for addressing the support of heterogeneous mobile devices. He will discuss how to enable multi-device support while delivering on the promise of mobile productivity. Attendees will learn how to:
- Support different devices without burdening IT
- Define multi-device support processes for the help desk
- Modify organizational processes to provision, manage, and support different smartphones
- Provide comparable service levels across all smartphones
- Reduce trouble tickets by more than 50 percent
- Reduce mean time to repair by more than 70 percent
- Realize between 100 percent and 600 percent productivity improvements.
Be sure to watch the Webinar for Ahmed Datoo, vice president of product management at Zenprise, because he will be sharing the latest industry research on the growth of consumer-owned smartphones in the enterprise space. He’ll also conduct a live demo highlighting how to manage and monitor heterogeneous smartphone environments.