Screenshot of Android version of app.
Allied Wallet is another mobile payment service that has recently launched a BlackBerry app to complement its existing iPhone and Android offerings. The app is a free ewallet for users to store, send, and receive funds. With Allied Wallet, you can manage your mobile wallet with some of the following features:
- Link up your bank account, credit card, pre-paid card to your ewallet for quick and easy funding.
- Send money from home, work, or anywhere in the world.
- settle transactions in many different currencies
- Allied Wallet’s ewallet is free for buyers.
- Shop without sharing financial information.
- You list your details only once, rather than many times at many websites.
- 100% protection from unauthorized payments sent from your ewallet account.
To grab the free app, head over to mobile.alliedwallet.com from your BlackBerry to grab the .JAD file.