Neatcall is a free personal mobile scheduling assistant that seems to work much like Tungle by providing the optimal timeslot for any type of communication. Where Tungle focuses on scheduling meetings in general, Neatcall seems to break the type of meeting down into face-to-face, conference call, web meetings and video conferences.
Features of Neatcall include:
- Scheduling all online and offline communications through one application.
- Offering several time slots and automatically selecting the optimal one.
- Unlimited events and unlimited number of invitees!
- Multi messaging – you decide how to send invitations to your colleagues, by EMAIL, simple SMS, or WAP link.
- Analyzing the responses content of all messaging formats.
- Speed Mode Reply mechanism – picking optimal time slots in seconds.
- Four different scheduling situations: “Full Match” if all users pick the same time slot, “Best Match” if one time.
- Slot is picked by most invitees, “Equal Match” if there are more than two equal time slots and “No Match” when there is no selected time slot so you can offer new time slots.
I’ll have to play around with this app more to determine what advantages, if any, it provides over the Tungle app. It’s great to see that it’s free so you have nothing to lose by checking it out.