QuickCopy is a relatively new application that fills in the gaps that the native copy/paste features lack on your BlackBerry.
The utility creates a shortcut menu in the top right of your screeen that gives you quick access to common PIM items such as Contacts, Tasks, Memos, Calendar & Email. Think of this application as being the QuickLaunch version of copy and paste.
QuickCopy will save you a ton of time if you’re logging in to sites from your browser, creating memo entries, viewing PIM information or inputting personal data into any third party apps.
- Seamless integration with native Email & Calendar applications
- Enhanced integration with Address Book (Contacts), Tasks & Memopad providing information as an organized list with the ability to quickly view or paste automatically
- Simple & Easy to use User Interface with customizable Help Prompts to guide you through the process
- Customizable Automatic Paste feature with the ability to turn it on/off based on your requirements
- Customizable QuickCopy shortcut menu allowing you to choose the Menu Items for display
- Ability to establish Default Contact, for even quicker access to your Contact information from anywhere on the device
- Intuitive customizable options to control the behaviour of the application to meet your specific needs
To activate and customize QuickCopy, go to Options > QuickCopy Options. The free trial is the full version so be sure to check it out if you aren’t sure about purchasing.