Evernote is a note taking and sharing app for phones, tablets and desktop PCs. The latest version improves note load time as well fixing a few loading and display issues.
Tag: sharingPage 2 of 2
RIM has launched a music service for BlackBerry Messenger called BBM music. BBM Music is free for the first 60 days, runs on a subscription model and is designed to be more rewarding the more friends you have connected to the service.
Evernote is a note taking and sharing app for phones, tablets and PCs. The latest version now includes the ability to save new notes, a feature that was absent in earlier versions of the Playbook app.
The Tazzle IT system offers quick, easy, and secure desktop viewing and printing for files and photos on your BlackBerry. This easy to set up USB Bluetooth device provides secure access to your BlackBerry files from your PC.
The fastest and easiest way to view, print and send e-mail message content, attachments, files, and photos from a BlackBerry® smartphone to any PC using Tazzle Desktop Software. This unique hardware and software combination effectively turns the PC into an instant peripheral for a BlackBerry smartphone, allowing direct access to the PC’s screen, printing, and storage capabilities, while securing the privacy and data on the smartphone and the PC.
Here’s a video detailing how easy it is to set up and use Tazzle IT.
Tazzle IT is recommended for most newer model BlackBerry smartphones, including the BlackBerry® Bold™, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8900, and BlackBerry® Tour™ smartphones. While Tazzle IT will run on older BlackBerry devices, performance on these devices has not been optimized. The Tazzle IT Desktop Software runs on Windows XP. Tazzle IT is priced at $79.95 and on sale at www.tazzleit.com.
Avanquest Software is going to be showcasing their latest product at CTIA: a fully-featured interactive photo sharing solution.
The app is called SendPhotos, and it is available for the BlackBerry Bold and Pearl. Membership at SendPhotos includes a free mobile phone client, free PC client, and free online access with 1GB of online storage space throughout the duration of the beta phase.
Here is a breakdown of what to expect from each client:
- Automates upload of snapshots to SendPhotos.com
- A convenient Set-up Wizard.
- Avoid costly data charges that can otherwise occur when uploading photos while roaming.
- Providing the flexibility of online or offline organizing.
- Easy upload, download and synchronizing of photos and image albums .
- Cropping, redeye reduction and color and contrast correction tools for use before sharing images.
- A personal and private online cache for uploading, archiving, synchronization and sharing of digital images.
- Allows access only to user-authorized family, friends and associates without third-party publicity or search-engine pickup and dissemination across the Internet.
- A simple drag-and-drop, animated and extremely fluid interface facilitates the easy transfer of stored photos to a variety of external photo sharing and social networking sites, including Picasa, MySpace and many others.
To become part of the BETA test phase, get your free membership here.