RIM has announced an enhanced BlackBerry Technical Support Service which offers new levels of support and support service options for small to medium sized businesses and large enterprise customers.
These new technical support services are more comprehensive, flexible and scalable and are aimed at helping small-to-mid-sized businesses and large enterprises keep pace with their evolving mobility needs.
The enhanced program features:
- New levels of support — including three levels for SMB and three levels for enterprise customers.
- Comprehensive programs — extending beyond standard customer support to include access to support professionals for planning, management and preventative maintenance, as well as web-based training, instructor-led webinars, certification, online newsletter, and access to the BlackBerry Expert Support Center.
- Direct access to advanced support professionals.
- Preventative maintenance services — including Health Check Services and Change Management Planning Services, as well as optional Performance and Load Testing Tools to help maximize uptime.
- Application development support.
- Add-on support options.
- Access to customer support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
BlackBerry Technical Support Services programs are available on an annual subscription basis, with the option to upgrade to the next support level at any time as your evolve.