Change The Types of Event Recording In Event Log
The Windows Event Log records events from the system, security, and application logs. In the Windows Registry, the EventLogLevel DWORD Value determines which types of events are recorded in the Event Log, according to the table below:
1 - Errors
2 - Warnings
3 - Information
4 - Debug
5 - Others
Note: Each value includes the Event Types from the previous value. For example, if the EventLogLevel value is 3, then Information, Warnings, and Errors will be recorded.
Events classed as Others (value 5) are always logged, regardless of which value is entered.
To change the types of events that are recorded in the Event Log for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server
1. Go to Start > Run and type regedit to open the Registry Editor.
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Logging Info.
3. Choose the key you want to change and double-click the EventLogLevel DWORD Value in that key.
4. Enter a value from the table above in the Value data field and click OK.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each key you want to change.
6. Close the Registry Editor.