Mouse over to see the pictures
The Dual-Band Amplifier improves signals on both Cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850-1990 MHz) bands and works with Verizon, US Cellular, Cellular One, Alltel, Bell Canada, Telus, Cingular, Sprint, T-Mobile and all other Cellular and PCS carriers.
Wilson Cellular In-Vehicle Amplifiers extend cellular services in poor coverage areas by amplifying both transmit and receive signals. The amplifier reduces problems with signal fades and dropped calls while improving voice quality, service range and access.
A cell phone using this amplifier is safer and will use less battery power because the phone thinks it is much closer to a cell site than it actually is. Phones vary their power output based on their proximity to cell sites. Therefore, your phone transmits less power - resulting in safer use and longer battery life.
The Amplifier/Repeater greatly improves signal strength inside a vehicle when using your cellular phone. It does this without a physical connection to your phone. It also allows multiple phones to be used simultaneously. The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell site. It is then amplified and repeated to your phone through the inside antenna. When the phone transmits it is received by the inside antenna. It is then amplified / repeated to the cell site through the outside antenna.
If you are always having to deal with signal fades and dropped calls, this amplifier is the solution!
• No physical connection to your cell phone or cellular data card
• Works with all generations of CDMA, TDMA, GSM and high-speed data technologies
• Passes TIA/EIA-98-E transmit tests for evaluating CDMA cellular phones
• Power control logic ensures maximum output power is within cellular standards
• Automatic gain control
• Automatic gain gain adjusting in the event of oscillation and/or overload.
• Gain indicator lights
• Automatic shutdown on overload
• Allows multiple phones and cellular data cards to be used simultaneously
• Maximum 3 watts output power
• DC power-supply included - AC power supply sold separately
• Slim low profile inside antenna included
• FCC and IC type accepted