Mouse over to see the pictures
The Motorola Bluetooth Automotive Music & Hands-free System T605 adds digital music and calls via Bluetooth wireless technology to the car's sound system for a great experience.
Hands free calling optimized for the car with digital signal processing for noise reduction, plus volume goes up as background noise increases. The T605 also integrates streaming music via Bluetooth wireless technology, or plug in an MP3 player.
Professional installation and adapter harness are sold separately and are recommended for a customized integration with your car sound system that looks as good as it sounds. Requires professional installation.
- Wired, 3.5mm stereo audio input
- Line-Level, RCA audio output (L&R) for music integration into vehicle entertainment system
- 8pin connection for call audio integration through 3rd party vehicle handsfree adapter harnesses
- Speaker level and line-level handsfree audio output
- Glowing blue indicator light (with option to disable)
- Automatic volume. Volume goes up as background noise increases
- Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), and Audio Video Remote Control (AVRCP) profiles supported
- Music is stopped for calls
What you get:
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- User Interface Module (UIM)
- T605 Power adapter cable
- T605 Music adapter cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo patch cable