|The object of the game is to move four aces to the foundations as they become, and to build the foundations up in suit from Ace to King.
This solitaire uses one deck (52 cards). Twenty-eight cards are dealt from the deck into the 7 tableau piles with the number of cards per pile increasing from one to seven from left to right. The top card is face up, the rest face down.
* Top cards of tableau piles and waste pile are available to play.
* You can build tableau piles down by alternate color. One card or group of cards in the proper sequence can be moved from pile to pile. If during the play any of closed cards become the top card of a stack it turns over. Empty tableaus may be filled with a King or group of cards headed with a King.
* When you have made all the available plays on the board, begin turning over cards from stock. 3 (or 1) cards at a time are turned over from the Stock. You can move cards from stock pile to the tableau piles and to the foundations according to the rules mentioned above.
* Left: D, H, A or 4 for 7100
* Right: G, K, S or 6 for 7100
* Up: R, U or 2 for 7100
* Down: F, J, N, C or 8 for 7100
* Space: mark the card(s)
* Q: undo
* W (A for 7100): automatically move qualifying cards to home cells. This is convenient when you want to move several cards to home cells.
Controls for 8700:
* SELECT - 0
* MARK THE CARD - 0
* LEFT - 4
* RIGHT - 6
* UP - 2
* DOWN - 8
* UNDO: Q
* A: automatically move qualifying cards to home cells. This is convenient when you want to move several cards to home cells.
Solitaire comes with the choice of 10,000 deals.
* How to install: Unzip the file and follow the instructions from README.txt
Have a technical support question?
|Explore Similar Products|
|Customer Who Bought This Product Also Bought|