Mouse over to see the screenshots
FreeCell is a very addictive solitaire card game. It differs from other solitaire card games in that winning other solitaire card games depends mostly on luck, with FreeCell, winning depends mostly on skills.
The object of FreeCell is to move all the cards to the home cells, using the free cells as placeholders.
The game area consists of four free cells, four home cells, and a deck of cards, which is dealt face up in eight columns at the beginning of the game. To win, you make four stacks of cards on the home cells, one for each suit, stacked in order of rank, from lowest (ace) to highest (king).
Controls for 72XX, 75XX, 77XX:
* Left: D, H, A or 4 for 7100
* Right: G, K, S or 6 for 7100
* Up: R, U or 2 for 7100
* Down: F, J, N, C or 8 for 7100
* Space: mark the card
* Q: undo
* W: automatically move qualifying cards to home cells. This is convenient when you want to move several cards to home cells.
Controls for 71XX, 87XX:
* SELECT - 0
* MARK THE CARD - 0
* LEFT - 4
* RIGHT - 6
* UP - 2
* DOWN - 8
* UNDO: Q
* A: automatically move qualifying cards to home cells. This is convenient when you want to move several cards to home cells.
* Moves to a column must be made in order of highest (king) to lowest (ace), alternating suit colors.
* Moves to a home cell must be made in order of lowest (ace) to highest (king), same suit.
* A card from the bottom of a column can move to a free cell, the bottom of another column, or the home cell.
* A card from a free cell can move to the bottom of a column, or to a home cell.
FreeCell comes with the choice of 10,000 games.
* How to install: Unzip the file and follow the instructions from README.txt
- Undo functionality
- Fast move to home cells